(This position has been filled. However, you can use the following information to prepare yourself for future vacancies.)
This Short Term role shall be responsible for designing the CareerKi UI and for the timely delivery of the user experience for the latest version of the platform. The incumbent will coordinate design sprints, rapid prototyping and shall fix the information flow and the architecture before designing the UI. The role requires traveling outside on an as-needed basis to support the design process.
Duration of Employment
Short Term Employment for 6 (SIX) months with possibility of extension, subject to the business need and performance of the candidate.
30 hours a week.
BDT45,000 – BDT50,000 per month.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for CareerKi.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs..
- Must be willing to accommodate design hackathon hours for business need.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering or Human Computer Interaction.
- Proven experience in designing functional App & Web platforms.
- Experience in conducting usability tests and user research.
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.